Abstract submission is now closed
- May be only submitted for poster presentations.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the website only. Abstracts submitted by email or fax will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Presenting authors must be registered participants.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official meeting publications.
- Abstracts that have been presented at another meeting may be submitted
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Secretariat.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- No changes will be made to submitted and accepted abstracts
- Conflicts of Interest / Disclosure: Abstract submitters will be requested to confirm that you will declare any conflict of interests in your presentation at the congress
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author's contact details;
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Author and co-authors' details
- - Full first and family name(s)
- Authors' names must be in upper and lower case (J.C.C. Smith)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title – must be in UPPER CASE and limited to 25 words
- Abstract text - limited to 250 words including acknowledgements.
(Please Note: word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are included).
We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.
- Table or graphs
- Graphs: You can upload graphs and images in JPG, PNG and GIF format only. The maximum file size of each picture/graph is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/picture is 600(w) x 800(h) pixels. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract.
- Tables: A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract.
- Abstracts should clearly state:
Background and aims
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals
- You will receive an abstract reference number via email after you have submitted your abstract.
- After submitting your abstract, you can still make changes up until the deadline.
- After the deadline, no changes will be accepted.
- Draft abstracts – The submission form allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program.
- Abstract topic – select the topic under which the abstract is to be reviewed after consulting the list of topics.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT MULTIPLE COPIES OF THE SAME ABSTRACT.
ABSTRACTS SUBMITTED BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
If you are unable to submit abstracts via the website, please contact the Secretariat
Disclosure of financial relationships that the author(s) may have with the manufacturer/supplier of any commercial products or services related to the work, should be indicated in the appropriate box on the abstract form.